PDC x CELEMI: Discovery Day 2016
Updated: Apr 12, 2021
Details of Programme
Programme: Discovering Simulations – Shaping the Resilient Leader
Organised by: Performance Development Consultants
Date: 24th November 2015, Tuesday
Time: 1.30 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Center Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No. of companies attended : 35
No. of attendees: 48
We had invited all training key decision makers to explore how experiential learning through business simulations can provide our participants with key insights into:
• Business acumen – what truly makes you profitable
• The importance of Cash - the meaning of "cash flow is King!"
• Cost controls – exploring the concept of good and bad costs
• Leadership - the importance of managing stakeholders
• Market differentiation – leveraging on your strengths to carve out a market niche
Three Celemi simulations will be demonstrated during this half-day session, providing a snapshot of the knowledge and challenges participants will experience. As each simulation has a specific focus, you might find the EXACT right simulation to assist you in implementing an experiential learning module in your Learning & Development plans for 2016 and beyond.
Our certified Senior Consultants/Senior Trainers will be present to attend to your future needs, concerns and direction for your organization.